Pages

Monday, February 13, 2012

love.

IMG_3187

With the whole season of LOVE flying 'round at the moment, I thought I would take a quick moment to share a couple of things I think are rather remarkable and am LOVING right now.

- my friend kerrie-anne has just recently launched her new shop and has created some beautiful things. We carted one of her charming photo blocks around the world and it is sitting proudly on our new home.

- natalie has revealed her great new project print :: a year in film. I think this is such an incredible idea, and you should go check it out.

- diana shared a cute recipe to make vegan doughnuts. Now I just have to convince morgan to let me buy a doughnut pan so I can try it out.

- i have been inspired by emma in her challenge to make a loaf of bread every week, and tomorrow, im going to bake some bread.

- and finally evie did a great restyle/diy of a simple singlet which turned out awesome.

what are you loving right now?
-kim

No comments:

Post a Comment

hello hello... we love hearing your thoughts... so tell us what you think right here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...